Wednesday 20 April 2011

M&M

Great news !!!! There is a HUGE  M&M  store, the size of the titanic lol, opening in Leicester square very soon and i sent my cv to apply for any openings they have but no answer :( . But wait with that frown ..... i stopped to think.... will this store sell just candy ??? its 4 floors high ... thats 4 floors of millions of little pieces of heaven but there must be something other than this no ? So i started writing mini stories with red and yellow (above) as main characters in adventures :)
I contacted M&M in America if they would be willing to read what i have writen. I have contacted many large studios in regards to selling my movies scripts and not heard anything back but i had a feeling this would be different .... and it was !!!! well im running before i can walk but im crazy happy !!! I recieved an email from them this morning giving me a address and telephone number to contact a their UK base.
ITS STARTING !!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment