Thursday 21 April 2011

GOOD FRIDAY ... FUN FRIDAY

Its early and its sunny .. ish ... today me and 3 good friends and going to help out our 2 friends ( the searle brothers ) do there garden. It going to be hard work but with 5 big guys there was even talk we might not finsih today .... its not a huge garden so i was think ....WOW what do we have to do/build???
I will take photos of before and after so you can see but im looking forward to it :)
I love that kind of work and spending  a day with your friends in the sun and movie later with my Maria coming along the day looks good ...  and there will be FOOOOOD !!!!
I would never take money of a friend for doing them this kind of favour because thats what friends are for ( wow i sound like a hippy from the 70's :) peace and love lol ) but they feed you well :) and i eat 7 times a day without including snacks :)
No i must get ready before i have to head down there but 1st .... i will go and scare/ tickle Maria who is dreaming of the ocean or puppies :)
P.S i have the baby powder for my next youtube video mwahhhhhahahhahhahahah ( evil laugh )

No comments:

Post a Comment